It’s a brand new year ahead of us! Now it’s easy to make a list of resolution we all promise to commit. From eating healthier, hitting the gym more, or whatever it is we may be trying to achieve. This year I’ve decided to make my resolution lists for 2017 small to keep things simple. That way it will be easier to commit. So, without further ado, here are some of my new years resolution for 2017.
1. Practice self-love: we can always work out and eat healthy but if we don’t practice self-love it’s all useless.
2. Live sustainably: this one might be the hardest among all of my New Years Resolution. I promise to boost more green activities which none of us are perfect in. But one person can always make a huge difference in a community.
3. Exercise: this is one of the common resolution we all try to commit then quit after few weeks or months. I promise myself to not only work out in the gym but opt for different outdoor activities which is great to explore!
4. Save money: one of the hardest tasks I struggle with is to save money and living on a budget. I’ve had a bad habit spending money like it grows on trees. I promise to learn and spend money more wisely.
5. Producing creativity: I challenge myself to never limit my capabilities of producing creativity. To always stay open minded to new creating content. Not only for me to evolve but also for my blog.
How did you spend your New Year’s Eve?
I’d love to hear from you! Stay safe everyone