Hey team! I can’t believe October just flew by in a blink of an eye. Seriously, Thanksgiving and Christmas is almost here. Before the month ends, I’d like to share my favorite songs to listen while I’m running or I’m dying during a killer XHIT work out. One of my ‘must-haves’ I need before any work outs is a cool jams playlist. You know what everyone says music is a piece of art that goes in to the ears straight to the heart. It pumps up my adrenaline to keep me pushing further into exercising.
I’ll be listing them below. Hope you enjoy the songs as much as I do!
October Work-Out Playlist:
- Child’s Play – Drake
- No Problem – Chance the Rapper
- Escape (Feat. Aubren Elaine Patrick Reza
- Second Nature (Mizu Remix) – Stalking Gia
- Lose it (Naderi Mix) – Flume
- Need U 100% (Amtrack Remix) – Duke Dummont
- Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 – Kanye West
- All cried out – Blonde
- One Dance – Drake
- This girl – Kungs Vs. Cookin’ On 3 Burners
Have a safe weekend and Happy Halloween!