I’m so excited to finally begin my new series of Mads On The Go. For this first edition I’ll be taking you along with me to my mother land, the Philippines. I hope you to tune in with me & see what a beautiful country Philippines is! So, without further ado here are some travel essentials I’ll be bringing along with me:
- Since I’ll be travel for 14hrs or more, I decided to bring two books I started, but haven’t finished: The go-girl guide surviving your 20s & Big Magic.
- My laptop (for sure I can’t leave this behind lol)
Next is my skin care kit:
- Mizon Snail Foam Cleanser: it’s very important that I keep up with my skin care and the first step is obviously facial cleanser. It will keep me feeling so fresh and so clean!
- Maycoop Raw Sauce Aper Maple Essence: Toner/Essence are always a must to restore pH levels back to your skin
- Mizon Snail All In One Cream: This is a holy grail of mine! Thankfully, Peach & Lily had it in travel size. The all in one snail not only keeps me moisturized , but helps heal my skin fast and keeps it at bay.
- Mizon Snail Eye Repair Cream: I have to make sure my eyes are nourished as well since this is the most sensitive part of our skin that gets dehydrated during flight duration.
- Vaseline Cocoa Butter: Ya girl can’t have cracked lips!
- Mask Sheets: people may think it’s a little extra and I know, it’s not a pretty sighting. However, the low humidity in the air being circulated in the plane can cause my skin to dry out and over produce oils which means…BREAKOUTS! That, we can’t have. The sheet mask will help restore moisture back into my skin. Let’s face it, there’s so much time for pampering on a plane.
I condensed my am/pm wash regimen just for the purpose of traveling overseas. Also, I don’t want to worry about bringing to much products along with me.
Lastly, personal hygiene necessities:
- Aloe Vera Handsanitizer
- Wet Ones
- Always Napkin
- Playtex Natural Personal Wipes
- Thick Socks
Now, that I’m all packed up I’m ready, jet, go! ✈️